Rebeltec Communications LLC
190 South 1st East Street P.O. Box 177
Cheyenne Wells, CO 80810
Phone Number (719) 767-8902
Web Site http://www.rebeltec.net
Position Title: Wireless Installation Technician
Location of Position: Cheyenne Wells, Colorado
Rebeltec Communications LLC is looking to hire a Wireless Installation Technician to work in Eastern Colorado. Technician will be based out of our Cheyenne Wells, Colorado office and help cover our network in Eastern and Southeastern Colorado. We are a communications company that is looking for individuals who are self-motivated, possess excellent customer service skills and who pride themselves on doing a great job.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Great communication and people skills, the ability to work a scheduled day from 9 am to 5:30 pm (M-F), must be a team player, have hands on mechanical aptitude, clean driving history as well as a valid drivers license, ability to travel for long periods of time (as we have a large network to cover), be available for emergency call outs, have basic computer and internet program knowledge, the ability and willingness to learn, patience, confidence, confidentially, and must be organized. Any construction skills a plus and will be beneficial in this position.
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to the following:
– Install, test and repair internet equipment setups in commercial and residential settings while ensuring all work is done according to the quality standards set by our company.
– Visually inspect installation site to identify obstructions that could distort or block wireless signals to our wireless network.
– Program and troubleshoot wireless and networking equipment for each customer/project.
– Instruct customers on proper use of such equipment.
– Complete necessary paperwork for each work order/customer and receive property signatures for accurate billing.
– Timely reporting to work, reporting an estimated time of completion for every job, and efficiently use the time each day to comply with work schedules and customer appointments.
On the job training and tools for the installer position is provided as well as an install vehicle and fuel. No formal education is required for this position as personal experience, hard work, and the willingness to learn this career is the most important quality.
Rebeltec Communications LLC is a private owned and operated ISP that was started in 2000 to provide internet to Cheyenne County and has grown to provide service to much of Eastern and Southeastern Colorado. We pride ourselves on our service and the quality of care that we give to our customers.
If you think this career might be something that you would be interested in, give us a call. We’d be glad to talk to you and answer any questions you may have.
Internet Service at Employees Residence
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy
It is the policy of Rebeltec Communications LLC to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Rebeltec Communications LLC prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.