Fort Morgan, CO
The Western Sugar Cooperative in Fort Morgan, CO, is accepting applications and actively hiring seasonal millwrights for Inter-Campaign work. Minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Able to successfully pass a 4G welding certification
- Preferred knowledge of machine tools such as lathe and milling machines to repair or fabricate parts as needed.
- Uses common tools including but not limited to: grinder, drill press, hand & power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills and wrenches. Precision measuring instruments.
- Knowledge of pumps, screw conveyors and bucket elevators a plus.
- High degree of skill in measurement and layout for equipment guarding, handrail and platform modifications.
- Maintain maintenance area in a clean and orderly fashion; keep work area clean at all times.
- Demonstrate ability to operate material handling equipment safely.
- Organize and define tasks with minimal supervision.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce high quality work that meet regulatory and company requirements.
Starting rate $18.00 per hour
Potential for advancement and increased income, dependent on skills and job performance.
Interested persons may apply in person or send resume to email@example.com
The Western Sugar Cooperative
18317 Hwy 144
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
It is the policy of The Western Sugar Cooperative not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training, layoff and termination.