TransAm Trucking, Inc. is a full truckload refrigerated trucking company specialized in hauling time and temperature sensitive products. we have been in business since 1987 and have enjoyed a steady, controlled growth over the years. The corporate office is located in Olathe, KS and we also have a terminal in the Dallas area. Our business focuses on hauling freight for manufacturers, distributors, and other truckload shippers with dry or refrigerated freight. TransAm operates 1200 tractors with 2400 trailers and services the eastern 2/3 of the country, from the Colorado Rockies to the East Coast, and California.
We are hiring Heavy Equipment Body Shop Technicians in the Body Shop at our corporate facility in Olathe, KS. Our ideal candidate would be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, be able to work well with others and possess excellent ability to achieve results.
Job duties include:
- Repair damaged area of over the road trucks to a “like new condition”
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Works with various metals and plastics
- Operating and using all body shop equipment properly and safely
- Maintaining own tools and keeping equipment clean
- Cooperating and assisting other personnel in the body shop as needed
- Communication with the Body Shop Supervisor if additional work is required
- Documenting all work performed as soon as the job is completed.
- Previous experience or education in a body shop related field.
- Takes pride in work
- Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere
- Candidate must own tools to perform job duties
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, daytime hours.
TransAm offers a casual, smoke-free work environment and complete benefits package. For more information, please visit our website at www.transamtruck.com To apply, send resume AND salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 913.393.6137