Part-Time QC Technician to work evenings and weekends through sunflower harvest at Frontier Ag.
· Inspects and monitors quality of in-process sunflower seeds such as weights, sizing, moisture, foreign material.
· Identify and document any discrepancies in the product and notify the operations manager or designee.
· Accomplishes quality assurance objectives by completing all quality checks in timely manner.
· Collect and compile data sample
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma)
· PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Applications can be picked up at 1701 Industrial Loop, Goodland KS