Garden City, KS Menards is now looking to fill Manager Trainee positions!
This program is an entry level management program preparing you to catapult a career in retail management in Menards. Manager Trainees participate in a comprehensive 3 month on-the-job training program at any one of our store locations. They will rotate through five departments of the store, gaining knowledge and exposure, which will help in applying your management techniques.
Upon successful completion of these five areas of the program, combined with a willingness to relocate. Management Trainees can move on and take their first step into Management as an Assistant Department Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field preferred but not required
- Sales-oriented and self motivated
- Able to relocate for advancement opportunities
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Able to lift product (variety of weights)
- Able to tactfully deal with guests and team members
- Comfortable using computers and office equipment
- Experience working in the retail and/or service industries
- Able to work a varied schedule including days, evenings and weekends
These team members are normally required to work 40 hours per week on a regular basis throughout the year. You must be available to work the hours dictated by the positions daily schedule requirements.
To apply, please visit the Garden City store at 1110 Lareu Rd, and apply in person, OR you may apply online by visiting the Menards Career Opportunities web page and selecting the Garden City store from the list.
Please contact Human Resource Coordinator Katie Quade by phone @ 620-272-8282.