Phone Number: (720) 644-7980
Web Site http: //www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwinvYjMxJPKAhVM6GMKHeIUD2sQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kublgroup.com%2F&usg=AFQjCNEy9_8U_XVqs3WUDziSSPM18_rkwA&sig2=H94m2RDC6Q1jpFnMKY2o3Q
Position Title: Installation Technician
Location of Position: Denver, Colorado
Colorado-based low voltage company is seeking an Electronics Installation Technician for full-time work in a variety of industries in the Rocky Mountain West.
The Electronics Installation Technician will install, repair, integrate, and test equipment and provide customer support services for projects. Work settings will include commercial businesses, airports, medical facilities, government facilities, prisons, and schools. Project scope will encompass a variety of technology and systems, and will range in duration from a day to a few months. Systems include CCTV, intrusion alarms, access control, PLC integration, SCADA/HMI, conduit install, wire pull and labeling, and possible light metal work. Individuals with limited experience in these areas but with the ability and willingness to learn new skills and accept new responsibilities are encouraged to apply.
To be successful in this position, the selected individual must have a high level of work ethic, self-motivation and the ability to be flexible while managing shifting priorities as this position works with a high degree of autonomy and provides a high level of customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
– High School Diploma or General Educational Development certificate (GED) is required
– Related training and certifications are a plus
– Valid driver license and ability to meet the company’s driving requirements
– Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently and bring multiple assignments to completion on time and on budget.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving, critical thinking,
– Committed team player, with strong leadership and management skills to ensure assignments are completed.
– Able to learn new software/hardware platforms and techniques for support when needed.
– Able to learn various techniques and technical procedures.
– Provide a superior level of customer service and maintain excellent client relationship
– Mechanical aptitude and ability to use metering devices
– Ability to use independent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The installation technician must be physically able to perform the duties of the position, and may travel up to 90% of the time to various client sites for investigations, installations, and service visits. Travel expenses will be covered by company. Travel will be based solely upon the duration and type of projects procured by the Company, and may be sporadic in nature, duration, location, etc.
– Programs, installs, tests, troubleshoots, and maintains low voltage electronic security systems and products
– Runs and installs wire, read blueprints, mount system panels and devices, and wire circuit and electrical connections
– Verifies security system /equipment functionality by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems
– Maintains records by documenting installation
– Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices
– Works and interacts with current and prospective employees, current and prospective clients, sales representatives, vendors, guests, and visitors
– Travel to/from assigned projects in a timely manner, keeping all commitments
– Perform wiring and hardware troubleshooting utilizing a voltmeter and other low-voltage electrical tools and methods
– Perform preventative maintenance to optimize equipment reliability
– Complete special projects upon requests, and other duties may be assigned
– Paid time off
– Bonus pay available
– Medical & dental insurance allowance
– Car/phone allowance
Compensation extremely competitive. Please reply with compensation requirements.
Preferred method of contact: