Koch Fertilizer, LLC
11559 US Highway 50
KS Dodge City
Phone Number: (204) 570-3402
Web Site http://www.kochagenergy.com
Position Title: Instrumentation & Electrical Technician
Location of Position: Dodge City, KS
Are you looking for your next career opportunity at a pioneering and entrepreneurial company? Do you want to join a team who delivers innovative solutions to meet our customer’s changing needs? Being a leader in delivering superior value in the industry is the vision for Koch Fertilizer, LLC. If you’re looking for your next career opportunity Koch Fertilizer Dodge City LLC is a seeking an Instrumentation and Electrical Technician to join our team in Dodge City, KS.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Calibration, installation, and perform preventive maintenance, repair or replacement on a variety of instruments including but not limited to various flow types, D/P, Mass, volumetric, Various level types, Pressure, Temperature both RTD and TC and Vibration.
• Verification and validation of Yokogawa Control Systems; Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
• Manage daily maintenance work-flow activities utilizing a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Electrical work in installation of new services, trouble shooting, grounding and repairs.
• Calibration, installation, and perform preventive maintenance on variable frequency drives, electric motors, motor control centers and mechanical relay services.
• Be able to make adjustment, and repairs to electrical, electronic, mechanical, Pneumatic systems, and systems used in indication, and recording process conditions at our Dodge City facility.
• Improve, develop and implement maintenance process improvements and efficiencies.
What You Will Need:
• 2+ years electrical experience in an industrial and/or chemical environment or military equivalent experience
• Experience interpreting electrical drawings and Process Instrument Diagrams (P&ID’s)
• Experience calibrating, testing, troubleshooting and installing instrumentation or electrical equipment
• Experience supporting per-startup check of new equipment including Quality Assurance checks
• Experience and application of safe work practices
• Experience and understanding of documentation of best practices
• Ability to collaborate as a team member and/or work independently
• Ability to adapt to KOCH Market Based Management philosophy
• Must have a high degree of integrity and humility
• Must be able to obtain a TWIC Card
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to work scheduled/unscheduled overtime
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be available for after hour call outs; 24 hours per day / 7 days per week
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to climb stairs and ladders and work at heights in excess of 100 feet
• Unassisted physical mobility in/around plant and equipment
• Manual dexterity to use computers and peripherals
• Ability to sit, stand, kneel as necessary
• Willing and able to work outdoors in all types of weather
• Must be able to pass a pulmonary breathing test, wear a gas mask type respirator and full body coverage personal protective equipment and clothing including a full chemical protective suit
What Will Put You Ahead?
• 5+ years of Electrical experience in an industrial and/or chemical environment or military equivalent experience
• Technical or Trade School degree or certification
Want to learn more about KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
401K or other Retirement Plan
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.