Federal Protection Inc.
2500 N Airport Commerce Ave
Springfield , MO 65803
Phone Number: (417) 421-1976
Web Site http://federalprotection.com/
Position Title: Service Techician
Location of Position: Topeka/Garden CIty/ Manhattan KS
Under general direction of Service Manager, services bank equipment and/or security systems in financial, commercial, and residential areas, including security systems, ATM facilities, industrial gates, fire alarms, and more.
• Analyzes malfunctions in equipment and replaces or repairs defective components, utilizing knowledge of equipment operation and repair.
• Removes and replaces defective electronic, electrical, and mechanical components, such as circuit boards, wiring, switches, heaters using hand tools and following drawings and manufacturer’s manuals.
• Tests and operates equipment to ensure that defects have been corrected.
• Comply with all federal, state, and local laws applicable to position and employment generally.
• Comply with all company policies, procedures, and expectations to the benefit of the organization and co-workers.
• Productively and positively contribute to the company’s goal of maintaining a safe, healthy, productive, and enjoyable workplace.
• Accurately completes all paperwork, including timesheets, in a timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
401K or other Retirement Plan
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy
Federal Protection Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.