- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Felony-Free Record
- No Domestic Battery Convictions
- Valid Kansas Drivers License
- No DUI convictions in past 24 months
- Background Security Check
5 years of experience in mechanical or buildings trades. Education may be substituted for experience
WAGE & BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Starting Pay $32,760.00 to $43,950.40. Pay typically starts at $15.75/hour depending on experience and/or skill level of applicant.
- Trades Differential $.30 /hour
- Corrections KPERS Retirement
- Paid Leave and Benefits
- Go to jobs.ks.gov to complete and submit your electronic application. Requisition #183690
- Send your additional application materials (transcripts, license, certification, resume, etc.) to: email@example.com or FAX to 620-285-8070.
- Or mail to Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility, 1318 KS Highway 264, Larned, KS 67550.
- Or contact LCMHF Recruiter at 620-285-8008 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application and supplemental documents.