515 Main St
Alta Vista, Kansas 66834
Phone Number: (785) 499-5296
Web Site http://k-constructioninc.com
Position Title: Drafting Technician
Location of Position: Alta Vista,KS
We are looking for CAD drafter who will collaborate with our sales team to create proposal drawings and construction prints for residential and some commercial projects. This person will lead us to achieve a high DESIGN-BUILD standard that surpasses customer’s expectation.
Working with our sales team the following candidate will need to provide:
-Experience in Architectural Design
-Knowledgeable of the wood/metal building construction
-Quick learner in a fast-paced environment
-Cost Estimating experience will be preferred but not required
-Experience in Vectorworks and Revit preferred but not required
401K or other Retirement Plan
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy
The Kansas Act Against Discrimination prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sex (KS Stat. Sec. 44-1001et seq.). Discrimination based on sex generally covers maternity and pregnancy. The law applies to all public employers and private employers with four or more employees.
Under the Act, it is unlawful for an employer to:
• Refuse to hire, discharge, or otherwise discriminate against a person on the basis of sex in compensation or in terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.
• Limit, segregate, or make any distinction with regard to sex, or to follow any employment practice that results in discrimination, segregation, or separation without a valid business necessity.
• Print or circulate any statement, advertisement, or publication, or use any form of application for employment that expresses, directly or indirectly, any limitation, specification, or discrimination as to race or color, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ).
• Make any inquiry in connection with prospective employment that expresses, directly or indirectly, any limitation, specification, or discrimination as to sex.
• Discharge, expel, or otherwise discriminate against any person because he or she has opposed any practices or acts forbidden under the Act or has filed a complaint, testified, or assisted in any proceedings under the Act.
• Discriminate, segregate, or separate on the basis of sex in admission, hiring, assignments, upgrading, transfers, promotion, layoff, dismissal, or apprenticeship or other training or retraining program.
• Aid, act, incite, compel, or coerce any of the conduct forbidden under the Act, or attempt to do so.