607 Chief ST
Benkelman, Ne 69021
Phone Number :(308) 423-2000
Web Site http://www.bwtelcom.net
Position Title: Combination / Network Technician
Location of Position: Benkelman, NE
BWTelcom is looking to fill a position of a Combination Tech / Networking Tech. The Job consists of the following duties:
• Network installation, optimization and troubleshooting.
• Repair of computers, peripheral equipment and LAN/WAN networks. Both internal company and customer owned.
• Removal of personal computer viruses and malware.
• Installation and configuration of software.
• Installation and troubleshooting of wireless access points and wireless bridging systems.
• Evaluate hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and telecommunications equipment.
• Implement and coordinate network policies, procedures and standards.
• Remote assistance and computer training.
• Help desk duties for voice, video and Internet products for I&R staff as well as customers.
• Work remotely or at customer site to test and assist other Technicians during voice, video and Internet installs and repairs.
• Provision & maintain voice, video & Internet DSLAMs (tellabs and Calix), C15, and all other central office equipment.
• Promote and sell company provided equipment and services; educate the customer on their use.
• Interface with customers and staff in full compliance with BWTelcom’s policies and procedures.
• Assist other departments and technicians as needed.
• Will be required to be in the on call rotation, and may be required to work overtime.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ethernet local and wide area networks
• IP networking protocols
• Computer hardware and software
• Broadband technology and networks
• IP phone systems
• Locating, and copper troubleshooting.
• T1 Troubleshooting
• RF Knowledge
• This position involves working both in the office as well as in the field and at customer sites.
• This position will involve interaction with customers so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
BWTelcom offers competitive wages, and a Benefits package that includes 401K, Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Sick leave, flex plan and a Signing Bonus!
Contact Rhett Rogers at 800-835-0053 or email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
401K or other Retirement Plan
Additional Benefits (Please see description below):
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, BWTelcom is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation and reprisal. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA, Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Stop 9410, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free at (866) 632-9992 (English) or (800) 877-8339(TDD) or (866) 377-8642 (English Federal-relay) or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish Federal-relay). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer