15910 US 169 Hwy
Olathe, Kansas 66062
Phone Number: (913) 538-4172
Web Site https://www.transamtruck.com/employment/
Position Title: Collision Tech
Location of Position: Olathe, KS
TransAm Trucking, Inc. is a full truckload refrigerated trucking company specializing in time and temperature sensitive products since 1987. With terminals located in Olathe, KS and Dallas, TX, we service 2/3 of the country focusing on dry or refrigerated freight for manufacturers, distributors and other truckload shippers.
We are hiring Heavy Equipment Body Shop Technicians in the Body Shop at our corporate facility in Olathe, KS. Our ideal candidate would be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, be able to work well with others and possess excellent ability to achieve results.
Job duties include:
• Repair damaged area of over the road trucks to a “like new condition”.
• Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
• Works with various metals and plastics.
• Operating and using all body shop equipment properly and safely.
• Maintaining own tools and keeping equipment clean.
• Cooperating and assisting other personnel in the body shop as needed.
• Communicating with the Body Shop Supervisor if additional work is required.
• Documenting all work performed as soon as the job is completed.
This job requires:
• Previous experience or education in a body shop related field, preferred.
• Takes pride in work.
• Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm.
TransAm offers a casual, smoke-free work environment and complete benefits package. For more information, please visit our web site at www.transamtruck.com.
Keywords: Body shop mechanic, auto body repair, heavy duty vehicle body repair, collision repair.
401K or other Retirement Plan
Additional Benefits (Please see description below):
Gym memberships, phone carrier discounts, service awards
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy
TransAm is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination. Accordingly, TransAm strictly prohibits any unlawful discrimination against employees or job applicants based on factors such as sex, race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status, condition or characteristic protected by applicable law, to the extent the status, condition or characteristic is protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, termination, reduction in force, compensation and benefits, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.