DH Pace Company
1901 E. 119th Street
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Phone Number:(816) 221-0543
Fax Number 1-855-231-2658
Web Site http://www.dhpace.com
Position Title: Door Service Technicians/ Installers
Location of Position: Olathe, KS
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. You will find all are true at DH Pace Company!
DH Pace Company, Inc.:
• 90 years in business
• Tenured senior leadership team
• 2014 sales in excess of $290MM; up $31MM (12% increase) from 2013
• Geographically growing; currently in 30 cities
Overhead Door of Kansas City, a DH Pace Company, aspires to hire multiple positions for Residential and Commercial Technicians and Installers who are mechanically inclined with experience in the construction business and welding and help in the service and installation of residential doors and door hardware.
• Drive to the jobsite, assess customer’s service/repair or installation needs and complete the installation or repair of the product to the customer’s satisfaction and complete service documentation.
• Consistently seek and promote business opportunities for service, sales and preventative maintenance contracts. Acquire knowledge of all products and pricing to be capable of pricing, marketing, and selling replacement products and repair parts.
• Further develop mechanical skills, learn new techniques and remain current with product requirements for installing material to meet safety specifications while maintaining quality workmanship with minimal warranty.
• Maintain safe working environment and upon completion of day’s work ensure job site is clean and clear of debris.
• Ensure that all job tickets and time sheets are completed, signed and submitted accurately to ensure all tickets are processed in a timely manner and all time sheets reach the payroll department before cutoff.
• Complete all job tickets and collects COD’s when applicable; call management if a problem occurs with the collection or scope of work changes.
• Maintain inventory on truck and have knowledge and understanding of all parts, part numbers and part descriptions
As an organization, we take great pride in offering our customers the best products and services represented by a top notch team that is always willing to go the extra mile every day of the week.
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
• Minimum of 2 years of mechanical and electrical experience required
• Welding experience preferred but not required
• Must possess valid driver’s license
• Enjoy the mental challenge of being able to trouble shoot to solve customer needs
• Customer Service oriented
Full benefit package including pension plan
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening, background check and E-Verify. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran AA VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
401K or other Retirement Plan
Additional Benefits (Please see description below):