Learn how to develop apps in the rapidly expanding iPhone and iPad market. The iOS architecture is one of the fastest growing technology opportunities in modern history. The training received from our Mobile App and Entertainment Development program will enable you to create apps and games for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad and to build cross-platform, mobile web-apps that will run on nearly any modern smart-phone and tablet platform including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile and more.
- Design and build apps and games from scratch for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and other iOS devices as Apple releases them.
- Learn to create cross-platform, mobile web-apps that are accessed from iOS, Android, Blackberry, Symbian and other smart-phones.
- Solve real-world problems in a variety of industries with native iOS apps and specialized web-apps.
- Simplify existing processes in information gathering and management.
- Use APIs to connect your app or game to existing IT and entertainment infrastructures as well as other iOS apps such as Mail, Calendar, Contacts, and Music.
- Design games from turn-based or real-time strategy to live action.
- Get a leg up on in-app image, audio, and video manipulation.
- Maybe even combine the camera, accelerometer, and gyroscope to create an augmented reality experience.
- Get your own apps and games on the Apple App Store.
- Provision devices for a local install base to test your apps and games before and after deployment.
- Integrate scalable iOS devices in to existing businesses information infrastructures.
Download a PDF version of the course outline here.
Phone: (785) 890-1532
His bachelor degree in Computer Science came from Kansas State University. There he worked on the vision system of a robot that had to map out rooms using only a camera. He also worked on database systems and artificial intelligence. These included modding a Linux game with a knowledge base AI rather than the minimax algorithm that was in it.
Phone: (785) 890-1599
Below is a list of items Northwest Tech’s Admissions Team will need prior to your acceptance into the Computer Graphics program.
- A Northwest Tech Application Completed and Submitted
- $25 Application Fee Paid
- High School or GED Transcript Submitted
- (If Applicable) College Transcript Submitted
- ACT or Compass Scores Submitted (Compass Testing can be scheduled on-site at the Northwest Tech campus)
Required items can be submitted in person at the Northwest Tech campus, via postal mail addressed to: Northwest Tech Admissions, 1209 Harrison, Goodland, KS, or through email communications with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate of Applied Science
- Ashok Amaran
- Marcos Escalante
- Chad Dague
Nex-Tech Classifieds Developer
- Richard Sparrow
- Tess Manderson
HUNTER Technical Resources
- Marty Melia
- Scott Sproul
Norton Economic Development