Northwest Tech prepares you for employment the day you graduate. Our up-to-date curriculum transforms directly alongside the industry’s green building and energy efficient standards.
In only two years at Northwest Tech you will have the necessary job skills and related technical information require in the construction and cabinet-making trades. Upon completion of the program, you will enter the trade with a thorough and versatile understanding of the profession, as well as the opportunity to obtain a contractor’s license and/or advance to the level of master or journeyman tradesman.
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety involved with the building construction industry.
- Possess knowledge to perform tasks of entry level building construction employment.
- Apply building theory to single family dwellings.
- Demonstrate mathematical and reasoning skills.
- Demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking, listening, & time management skills.
- Construct a resume.
Phone: (785) 890-1544
Below is a list of items Northwest Tech’s Admissions Team will need prior to your acceptance into the Carpentry program.
- A Northwest Tech Application Completed and Submitted
- $25 Application Fee Paid
- High School or GED Transcript Submitted
- (If Applicable) College Transcript Submitted
- ACT or Compass Scores Submitted (Compass Testing can be scheduled on-site at the Northwest Tech campus)
Required items can be submitted in person at the Northwest Tech campus, via postal mail addressed to: Northwest Tech Admissions, 1209 Harrison, Goodland, KS, or through email communications with firstname.lastname@example.org.