Northwest Tech is transforming today’s students into tomorrow’s business leaders.
A degree from Northwest Tech in Business Administration provides you with practical and theoretical training through a broad range of business practices. You will grow personally and professionally as you develop the critical thinking, quantitative, and computer skills needed by industry.
Your coursework will expose you to fields such as accounting, management, marketing, finance, and entrepreneurship. Through your business and core general education classes, you will prepare yourself for immediate employment or for continued study at a four-year institution.
- Demonstrate the personal qualities necessary for success.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior by acting with integrity and character.
- Communicate effectively in listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Demonstrate leadership, organization, and facilitation skills.
- Use computer technology effectively.
- Demonstrate time management and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business functions.
- Progress towards career management.
|First Year, First Semester||Credits|
|Introduction to Business||3|
|PC Desktop Software||3|
|Principles of Accounting I||4|
|English Composition I||3|
|Total Semester Hours||16|
|First Year, Second Semester||Credits|
|Principles of Accounting II||4|
|Principles of Marketing||3|
|English Composition II||3|
|Total Semester Hours||19|
|Second Year, First Semester||Credits|
|Principles of Management||3|
|Total Semester Hours||18|
|Second Year, Second Semester||Credits|
|Principles of Finance||3|
|Total Semester Hours||15|
|Total Program Hours||68|
Business Technology Instructor
Phone: (785) 890-1528
Below is a list of items Northwest Tech’s Admissions Team will need prior to your acceptance into the Computer Graphics program.
- A Northwest Tech Application Completed and Submitted
- $25 Application Fee Paid
- High School or GED Transcript Submitted
- (If Applicable) College Transcript Submitted
- ACT or Compass Scores Submitted (Compass Testing can be scheduled on-site at the Northwest Tech campus)
Required items can be submitted in person at the Northwest Tech campus, via postal mail addressed to: Northwest Tech Admissions, 1209 Harrison, Goodland, KS, or through email communications with email@example.com.
Associate of Applied Science
- Michael Hamilton
Western State Bank
- Michael Solomon
City of Goodland
- John Koons
Wester State Bank
- Rita Williams
- Kris Yost
Financial Advisor/Edward Jones